Bookings & Payments
- Check-in time is after 3:00 pm
- Check-out time is before 11:00 am
- Continental breakfast is included in all rates
- We are a non-smoking facility, and all of our rooms are smoke free
- Grace White Barn Inn & Spa is not suitable for children under the age of 12
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Rates do not include the 9% tax
- A daily resort fee of $35 is applied to all hotel reservations and will be added to the room rate. The resort fee includes Wi-Fi, continental breakfast, afternoon tea and snacks, bicycle rentals, pool and pool services, transportation to/from town center, and access to nearby fitness facility.
- The hotel can only accommodate government certified service animals, not emotional support animals or family pets
- We accept American Express, Visa, and Mastercard.
All reservations require a full deposit for all nights confirmed, including taxes and resort fee, at time of booking reservation.
May through October – reservations must be cancelled 14 days prior before 4:00 pm to avoid any penalties. Cancellations within 14 days, no shows, or early departures are subject to a 100% penalty including tax.
November through April – reservations must be cancelled within 7 days of arrival. Cancellations within 7 days, no shows, or early departures are subject to a 100% penalty including tax.
Special Events may have a different policy.
Please note, there are no exceptions to our cancellation policy, whether it be for reasons of illness, family emergency, or weather, we recommend that you purchase travel insurance. For your convenience, we have included a direct link for travel protection through Travelex.
For no-show or early departure bookings, 100% of stay is charged to the guest.