Make memories you’ll want to cherish at Grace Vanderbilt.
With so many must-see attractions, shops and the waterfront all within walking distance of the hotel, there is something for all the family. Each child receives their own Welcome Pack upon their arrival, which includes a Teddy Bear gift, a book of stickers and a coloring book.
• Book one Master Jr. Suite or Commodore Suite and receive the connecting suite half price for the children
• Children under 12 years of age receive a special children’s menu; under 3 receive complimentary food and beverage
• Bedtime snack cart that is rolled to the rooms for kids to choose from cookies, popcorn, fruit and cereal
• If travelling with babies, the room will be prepared with a crib and baby bed linen
Activities are available for children of all ages, including:
• Seal Watch on Narragansett Bay
• Grace Vanderbilt Scavenger Hunt
• The Breakers mansion kid tour and tennis lessons at International Tennis Hall of Fame
Starting rate $500 per night (excluding taxes & fees)
Valid now until April 30, 2018
*Available Sunday to Thursday nights, subject to availability. Interconnecting / adjoining rooms are guaranteed at time of booking. For more information, please contact us.