Access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and the laws of England and Wales.
Copyright © Grace Hotels (UK) Ltd 2018. All rights reserved. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sound, software and other materials on this site, are owned by Grace Hotels (UK) Ltd and/or affiliated companies (jointly “Grace Hotels”) or hotels operated by Grace Hotels are included with permission of the relevant owner. References to affiliates or affiliated companies shall include all members of the Grace Hotels.
You are permitted to browse this site and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people but, in all cases, for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other site. No other licence or right is granted.
Trademarks and Domain
All trademarks displayed on this site, the trademarks GRACE, GRACE HOTELS, GRACE HOTELS & RESORTS and the GRACE HOTELS LOGO and the domain are either owned or used under licence by Grace Hotels.
PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
Reference to “Grace”, “Grace Hotels” “the Company,” “our,” “we,” “us,” “our,” and other similar terms may refer to Grace Hotels (UK) Ltd and/or one or more of their direct or indirect subsidiaries or affiliates and/or the Grace Country Manager (as defined below).
- Grace Hotels and Grace Country Manager
1.1 Grace Hotels provides its facilities and services through companies which form part of the same corporate group as Grace Hotels (UK) Ltd. Grace Hotels (UK) Ltd is a data controller in respect of personal data obtained about you in connection with the use of our facilities and services.
1.2 Depending on the facilities and services, the entity which either manages and/or provides directly the relevant facility or service (“Grace Country Manager”) may also be a data controller in respect of your personal data.
1.3 A list of such facilities and services and the respective Grace Country Manager can be provided upon request. Please contact email@example.com for details of the Country Manager of the relevant facility / service included on this list.
- Information we may collect
2.1 The types of personal information that we may collect and process (which may vary by jurisdiction based on applicable law) include:
- your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth and nationality and any other information which may appear in your passport or other piece of formal identification;
- information that you provide to us, for example by responding to a communication from us or by filling in forms (both online and offline), over the telephone and through written correspondence with us (e.g. guest registration cards, spa and fitness club membership applications, credit card authorisation a forms, online booking forms, surveys, loyalty program forms and similar documents);
- information about your use of our facilities and services and your preferences in this regard;
- details of purchases you make from us and the preferences you express to us;
- details of your visits to our websites including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the details of the resources that you access.
- details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- other information that you choose to provide to us in relation with your reservation, stay or visit Grace Hotels; and
- we may also invite you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
2.2 There may be instances in which the personal information that you provide to us or that we collect is considered sensitive data under the privacy laws of some countries. Sensitive data is data which, for example, relates to your race, physical or mental health or condition, or religion.
- How we use your personal information
3.1 Subject to applicable laws, we may collect and use your personal information in the following ways:
- to provide the services you request from Grace Hotels;
- to improve (or seek to improve) the services we provide to you and to enable us to provide you with a more personalised experience;
- to communicate with you about our products and services of Grace Hotels and/or Libra Group of companies (as defined below); and
- for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess purchasing or viewing trends or to measure the amount of traffic to our websites; and
- to improve the effectiveness of our website;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- we may also use your data, or permit selected third parties in the hospitality sector and/or carefully selected marketing partners that are doing business with our hotels and/or our Grace Hotels brand to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
3.2 If you submit your CV through our website, we will use your personal data to process and assess your job application. We may also use your personal data to send you announcements of future job opportunities or for administrative purposes. We may also use your sensitive personal data, including but not limited to, as appropriate: information about your physical or mental health or condition and/or criminal in order to take decisions as to your suitability for employment; and your racial or ethnic origin or religious or similar information in order to monitor Grace’s compliance with equal opportunities legislation.
3.3 By submitting the personal data of a third party to us you confirm that you have their consent to do so.
3.4 Through our websites we do not seek and/or wish to knowingly solicit or collect personal information from minors (as defined by applicable law). If you are under the age of 18 (or a minor in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing our websites), you may only use our websites with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Your rights in relation to your personal information
4.1 You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- The right of access to your personal information;
- The right of rectification of inaccurate information;
- The right of erasure of your personal information where there is no longer any legitimate basis for processing it (sometimes known as the “right to be forgotten”); and
- (in the circumstances provided for in applicable law) the right to restrict processing, object to processing, and the right to data portability.
4.2 Where the processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, or if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge such complaints with a data protection supervisory authority in the EU.
5. Sharing your personal data
5.1 Grace Hotels and/or Grace Country Managers may share your personal data with to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (jointly “Libra Group), as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
5.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets for the purpose of effecting those transfers.
- If Grace Hotels and/or a Grace Country Manager or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Grace Hotels, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- We may permit selected third parties in the hospitality sector to and/or carefully selected marketing partners that are doing business with our hotels and/or with our brand use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
5.3 When you request credit, your personal information will be used and disclosed to appropriate third parties in accordance with applicable laws for the purpose of determining whether to grant and maintain a line of credit to you.
5.4 From time to time, we may be required to disclose your personal information in accordance with applicable laws or if we are compelled to do so by a court of law or lawfully requested to do so by a governmental entity. We may also determine that it is necessary or desirable to do so in order to comply with the law or to protect or defend our rights or property.
5.5 Your personal information may be stored, used and transferred for processing in the UK and in other jurisdictions where, under local laws, your personal information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities with or without notice to you.
6.2 Cookies perform many functions, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that advertising that you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
6.3 We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and. to prevent fraud and improve the security of the Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region)
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
6.8 You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
6.9 for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 30 days.
- Storage, Security & Third Party links
7.1 All information you provide to us via our website is stored on our secure servers.
7.2 We use Secured Socket Layer (“SSL”)software in order to encrypt the personal information that you provide to us. Several security measures are in place so that Grace Group can safeguard the integrity of its communications and computing infrastructure, including authentication methods, monitoring, auditing, and encryption technology. However, despite our best efforts, the transmission of information via the internet can never be completely secure. Although we have strict procedures and security measures in place, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission of data online is therefore carried out at your own risk.
7.3 Our server is located in United Kingdom and the data collection and data process complies with the English and European legislation on data protection. However, your data may be transferred to, and stored in, the US as well as various other destinations outside the European Economic Area, including at the location of the Grace Country Manager. In submitting your data to us and using our facilities and services, you acknowledge that your data may be sent to countries with laws which afford a lesser degree of protection to your personal data.
7.4 We undertake all commercial efforts so that your data is stored for a period no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they have been obtained.
7.5 Our website may from time to time provide links to or from third party websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. Please note that any such third party website or resource may collect and use your personal data in a different manner to us. We do not endorse or accept any liability for the data collection practices, privacy policies or the content of any website linked from our websites or which links to them. You should contact the owner or operator of any such website directly if you wish to enquire about their privacy practices and policies, before providing your personal data to them.
- Corporate and contact details for data controllers
8.1 Grace Hotels (UK) Limited is registered in United Kingdom. Registered number: 08290291. Registered office: 13-14 Hobart Place, London, SW1W 0HH, United Kingdom. Tel: +44 203 750 8200. Fax: +44 207 245 0681. Grace Hotels (UK) Ltd is a member of the Libra Group.
8.2 Please contact email@example.com for the corporate and contact details of the relevant Grace Country Manager.
8.3 Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any requests.