Access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and the laws of England and Wales.
Copyright © Grace Hotels (UK) Ltd 2016. All rights reserved. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sound, software and other materials on this site, are owned by Grace Hotels (UK) Ltd and/or Grace Hotels Ltd and/or affiliated companies or are included with permission of the relevant owner. References to affiliates or affiliated companies shall include all members of the Grace Group (see below definition).
You are permitted to browse this site and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people but, in all cases, for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other site. No other licence or right is granted.
Trademarks and domain
All trademarks displayed on this site, the trademarks GRACE and the GRACE LOGO and the domain are either owned or used under licence by Grace Group (see below definition).
PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
- Reference to “Grace”, Grace Group “the Company,” “our,” “we,” “us,” “our,” and other similar terms may refer to one or more of Grace Hotels (UK) Ltd, Grace Hotels Ltd and Grace Americas Inc., the Grace Country Manager (as defined below) or one or more of their direct or indirect subsidiaries or affiliates.
- Grace Group and Grace Country Manager
Grace Group provides its facilities and services through companies which form part of the same corporate group as Grace Hotels (UK) Ltd. Grace Hotels (UK) Ltd. is a data controller in respect of personal data obtained about you in connection with the use of our facilities and services. Depending on the facilities and services, the entity which either manages and/or provides directly the relevant facility or service (“Grace Country Manager” “) may also be a data controller in respect of your personal data. A list of such facilities and services and respective Grace Country Manager can be provided upon request. Please contact email@example.com for details of the Country Manager of the relevant facility / service included on this list.
- Information we may collect
- The types of personal information that we may collect and process (which may vary by jurisdiction based on applicable law) include:
- your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth and nationality and any other information which may appear in your passport or other piece of formal identification;
- information that you provide to us, for example by responding to a communication from us or by filling in forms (both online and offline), over the telephone and through written correspondence with us (e.g. guest registration cards, spa and fitness club membership applications, loyalty enrolment forms, online booking forms, surveys);
- information about your use of our facilities and services and your preferences in this regard;
- details of purchases you make from us and the preferences you express to us; and
- details of your visits to our websites including traffic data and details of the resources that you access; and
- other information that you chose to provide to us in relation with your reservation, stay or visit of a Grace Hotel.
- There may be instances in which the personal information that you provide to us or that we collect is considered sensitive data under the privacy laws of some countries. Sensitive data is data which, for example, relates to your race, physical, or mental health or religion.
- How we use your personal information & your rights
- Subject to applicable laws, we may collect and use your personal information in the following ways:
- to provide the services you request from Grace;
- to improve (or seek to improve) the services we provide to you and to enable us to provide you with a more personalised experiences;
- to communicate with you about our products and services and those of specially selected third parties; and
- for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends or to measure the amount of traffic to our websites; and
- to improve the effectiveness of our website.
- If you submit your CV through our website, we will use your personal data to process and assess your job application. We may also use your personal data to send you announcements of future job opportunities or for administrative purposes. We may also use your sensitive personal data, including, as appropriate: information about your physical or mental health or condition in order to take decisions as to your suitability for employment; and your racial or ethnic origin or religious or similar information in order to monitor Grace’s compliance with equal opportunities legislation.
- By submitting the personal data of a third party to us you confirm that you have their consent to do so.
- Through our websites we do not seek and/or wish to knowingly solicit or collect personal information from minors (as defined by applicable law). If you are under the age of 18 (or a minor in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing our websites), you may only use our websites with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- You are welcome to see the information held about you at any time and to request us either to make any necessary amendments to keep it up to date or delete it from our database. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any such request.
- Subject to applicable laws, we may collect and use your personal information in the following ways:
- Sharing your personal data
Grace Group and/or Grace Country Managers may share your personal data with:
- third party business partners in the hospitality industry who may also notify you of their own services and offers from time to time;
- with service providers who either act on behalf or provide services to Grace, such as marketing and advertising, data processing, market research, warehousing and delivery, information technology, office services, legal, accounting, insurance, audit and other professional services.
- When you request credit, your personal information will be used and disclosed to appropriate third parties in accordance with applicable laws for the purpose of determining whether to grant and maintain a line of credit to you
- In case of business transfers we may be requested to share information with third parties.
- From time to time, we may be required to disclose your personal information in accordance with applicable laws or if we are compelled to do so by a court of law or lawfully requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we determine it is necessary or desirable to comply with the law or to protect or defend our rights or property in accordance with applicable laws.
- Cookies perform many functions, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that advertising that you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
- The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. The list of all cookies used or may be used from time to time on this website by category has as follows: Strictly necessary cookies, Performance cookies, Functionality cookies, Targeting or advertising cookies.
For technical details per category of cookies used in this site we cross refer to ICC UK Cookie guide: https://www.cookielaw.org/media/1096/icc_uk_cookiesguide_revnov.pdf
- Storage, Security & Third Party links
- All information you provide to us via our website is stored on our secure servers.
- We use Secured Socket Layer (“SSL”) software in order to encrypt the personal information that you provide to us. Several security measures are in place so that Grace Group can safeguard the integrity of its communications and computing infrastructure, including authentication methods, monitoring, auditing, and encryption technology. However, despite our best efforts, the transmission of information via the internet can never be completely secure. Although we have strict procedures and security measures in place, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission of data online is carried out at your own risk.
- Our server is located in United Kingdom and the data collection and data process complies with the English and European legislation on data protections., However, your data may be transferred to, and stored in, US as well as various other destinations outside the European Economic Area (the “EEA“), including at the location of the Grace Country Manager. In submitting your data to us and using our facilities and services, you acknowledge that your data may be sent to countries with laws which afford a lesser degree of protection to your personal data.
- We undertake all commercial efforts so that your data is stored for a period no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they have been obtained.
- Our website may from time to time provide links to or from third party websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. Please note that any such third party website or resource may collect and use your personal data in a different manner to us. We do not endorse or accept any liability for the data collection practices, privacy policies or the content of any website linked from our websites or which links to them. You should contact the owner or operator of any such website directly if you wish to enquire about their privacy practices and policies, before providing your personal data to them.
- Corporate and contact details for data controllers
- Grace Hotels (UK) Limited is registered in United Kingdom. Registered number: 08290291. Registered office: 13-14 Hobart Place, London, SW1W 0HH, United Kingdom. Tel: +44 207 245 8700. Fax: +44 20 7245 0681 Grace Hotels (UK) Ltd is a member of the Libra Group.
- Please contact email@example.com for the corporate and contact details of the relevant Grace Country Manager.