We are currently recruiting for a talented and creative Digital Marketing Manager who will work alongside and support the Director of Sales & Marketing and Communications Director. The role will be responsible for implementing a fully integrated digital marketing strategy for Grace Hotels, incorporating social media, management of the website, online marketing and CRM. The position reports to the Director of Sales & Marketing and Communications Director.
Manage a coordinated social media strategy across all key platforms, to include brand and hotel activity
- Create engaging, interesting and relevant content for all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+) to increase followers and key influencers
- Co-ordinate social media promotions, advertising and competitions
- Monitor and demonstrate success of social media through reports detailing strength of followers
- Keep up to date with all latest social media opportunities and apply industry best practice
- Work alongside Director of Sales & Marketing on Online Reputation Management, monitor reviews (Trip Advisor, booking.com) and manage hotel responses in line with brand messaging and tone
WEBSITE & SEO
- Manage content on main and mobile website ensuring content and images are up to date
- Ensure all promotions are loaded correctly on Grace Hotels website
- Continually review statistics through Google Analytics (e.g. visits to website, traffic source, top referrals, pages visited, bounce rate, loyalty [new versus returning visitors], time spent) and use insight gained to make recommendations for improvement
- Continually monitor Grace Hotels’ search engine performance across all search engines
- Update content across site in line with SEO
- Monitor Google information i.e. maps, placements
EMAIL MARKETING & CRM
- Manage e-marketing campaigns, including the design and build of the emailers with digital agency
- Gather, analyse and report the statistics from email blasts (open rate, click through rate, forward rate, viewed on browser, unsubscriptions, bounces)
- Ensure consumer and trade databases are kept up to date and stored correctly
- Work with hotels to maximise on all data capture opportunities in order to increase database
- Identify partners to work with to increase data capture
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- The ideal candidate possesses extensive knowledge, proven experience and passion for all things digital developed within the luxury hospitality and/or luxury travel industry
- Flexible and creative with outstanding attention to detail
- Must possess excellent communication skills with English to native standard, both written and spoken
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to project manage.
- Able to multi-task and work well in a team environment
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits for full time employees.
If you feel you are the right candidate and have the skills we are looking for, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that this is a full time permanent position and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Grace Hotels is an equal opportunities employer.