THE WHITE BARN INN – KENNEBUNK, MAINE
The White Barn Inn is currently recruiting a motivated Valet/Bellman. The ideal candidate will be a team player, results oriented, committed to providing outstanding customer service and will be excited by the idea of creating the exceptional guest experience.
- Greet and respond in a professional and courteous manner to arriving, departing and in-house guest by providing accurate and timely information and services
- Coordinate guest service efforts to include group arrivals and departures, and guest transportation
- Coordinate and supervise the activities and foster good relations with taxi service and the Airport connections
- Provide guest transportation as required by hotel’s standard operating procedures and driving the shuttle van
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of the shuttle van
- Provide information and assist staff in recommending area restaurants, theaters, community events, activities, etc. to ensure optimum guest satisfaction
- Resolve guest complaints and report guest issues immediately to guest services manager
- Maintain organization of the bell closet, oversee the receiving and shipping of all guest packages
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of the front entrance, lobby areas, and bell closet
- Inspect all parking areas including: the hotel valet area, employee lot to ensure proper parking procedures are being followed
- Assist with making arrangements for group parking when requested by sales
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the General Manager
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Extensive experience in similar position in a luxury boutique hotel
- Hospitality or Tourism degree
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer oriented
Appearance must be clean and professional with a cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times. Able to work on a flexible schedule, including week-ends and holidays, according to departmental and operational needs. The right candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be energetic, have attention to detail, able to multi-task in a busy environment and be a team player. Previous experience in hospitality is preferred.
We offer a comprehensive based on experience.
If you feel you are the right candidate, and have the skills we are looking for, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Kindly note that we have full time and part time permanent positions and you must be eligible to work in the US.