Grace Cafayate is currently recruiting a talented Front Desk Manager to join the Front Office Team of our beautiful hotel. He/she will be primarily responsible for a warm reception and assisting Guests with their needs and preferences, ensuring high levels of customer service throughout their stay while providing an outstanding overall hotel and location experience.
The role reports to the General Manager.
- Organise and oversee all guest facing responsibilities of the Front Desk operation. Offer the highest quality of service and guest experiences, ensure the highest possible Hotel occupancy and colleague satisfaction. Greet, meet and engage Guests making sure they are delighted and satisfied during each stage from arrival, during the stay and to a fond farewell.
- Coordinate and supervise all administrative duties of the Hotel’s Front Desk team: colleague scheduling, training, cash and night audits.
- Welcome and greet Guests, ensuring a prompt and courteous service is always provided and is in line with Grace standards
- Act as an ambassador of Grace Cafayate by providing Guests any reservation, information, amenities, area attractions, spa and dining booking, as needed
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
- Prepare all necessary documents, such as registration cards, spa treatments and restaurant confirmations, as well as any other item that may support efficient and timely check in processes
- Ensure that any Guest preferences (i.e. Bespoke Options and/or Experiences) are recorded on the Opera guest history page and are well introduced to the appropriately departments for follow up
- Assist Guests during checkout process in an effective and timely manner
- Ensure correct billing arrangement is provided according to FO policies and procedures
- Control cash transactions at the front office and maintain responsibility for cash drawer, petty cash and bank deposits
- Be familiar with all with all Grace Cafayate facilities
- Resolve customer complaints in a quick, efficient manner, while maintaining a high level of guest satisfaction
- Make sure that any irregularities and discrepancies are recorded on the departmental log book and brought to the attention of the Manager on Duty, and/or General Manager
- Maintain excellent relationship between the Front Office Department and other departments in the hotel
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience in the luxury hospitality industry. Hospitality Certificate or Degree preferred. Superior professional appearance and manner, good character, and able to work in a fast-paced team. Attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented. Honest and energetic work ethic.
Experience with the Opera Property Management System.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Well groomed, able to maintain appropriate standards to discipline, hygiene, appearance, posture and attitude. Ability to relate to all levels of management, colleagues and guests. Positive attitude, team focus, enthusiasm, excellent customer service skills. Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
Reading, writing and oral proficiency in both the Spanish and English languages are essential requirements for this role.
Able to work on a flexible schedule, including week-ends and holidays, according to department needs.
We offer a comprehensive salary based on experience, accommodation, meals at the Hotel, a friendly work environment and opportunities for career development within a dynamic group.
If you feel you are the right candidate and have the skills we are looking for, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this is a full-time position and you must be eligible to work in Argentina.
Grace Hotels is an equal opportunity employer.