Grace Cafayate, is currently recruiting a talented Guest Relations Agent to join the Front Office Team of our beautiful hotel. He/she will be primarily responsible for a warm reception and will be assisting Guests with their needs and preferences, ensuring high levels of customer service are met throughout their stay while delighting and providing an outstanding overall hotel and location experience.
The position reports to the Front Desk Manager.
- Greet, meet and engage Guests into pleasant conversations making sure they are delighted and satisfied during each stage: from arrival, along stay and forwarding a fond farewell.
- Relate and act as a liaison between guests and hotels departments about special needs and service bookings, either within or out of the premises, ensuring a consistently caring and high-quality service.
- Coordinate all welcoming amenities and ensure they are extended to VIP, repetitive and other Guests, as per General Manager’s directions.
- Be the key person stationed in the lobby to welcome and greet guests upon arrival and departure.
- Welcome and escorts VIP and return guests, long stay guests and journalists to rooms.
- Support the physical inspection of all VIP rooms, prior to arrival.
- Receive and handles guest complaints.
- Review all Guests’ special requests on a daily basis through working closely with General Manager and other HODs.
- Is knowledgeable about Bespoke Experiences, including excursions, events and happenings taking place at the hotel and in the surrounding area.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent Guest History database.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- The ideal candidate possesses a good experience in hospitality, preferably at Front Office and is knowledgeable about the surrounding areas.
- University degree in hospitality management or related field preferred. Highly professional individual with excellent communication skills: able to engaging audience, outgoing personality yet discreet in nature. Natural flair for details. Able to handle stressful situations while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Professional appearance and manner. Strong computer literacy. Positive, honest and energetic work ethic.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs.
- Excellent knowledge of Spanish and English languages are essential for this role.
We offer a comprehensive salary based on experience, meals at the hotel, a friendly work environment and opportunities for career development within a dynamic group.
If you feel you are the right candidate and have the skills we are looking for, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Please note that this is a full-time position and you must be eligible to work in Argentina.
Grace Hotels is an equal opportunity employer.