NEW YORK, USA
Grace Americas is currently seeking an Executive Assistant for the Head of Americas. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in luxury hospitality brands and business operations.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Organize the office of the HOA and his/her direct reports
- Prepares and briefs the Executive for meetings, business trips and presentations by coordinating with colleagues on all required materials, including coordinating all logistics and any AV equipment required
- Extensive calendar management; organizing business travel, internal and external meetings, and conference calls across multiple time zones
- Drafts correspondence for accordance with oral/written instruction.
- Co-ordinate and organize complex travel itineraries
- Prepare and process expense reports and ensure timely settlement of corporate credit cards
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients
- Act as point of contact and assistance for visiting executives
- Undertake other office duties as required
- Assists (where necessary) with any special events hosted by the Executive
- Works cooperatively and positively with all colleagues and external business contacts of the Executive to promote an environment of excellence and teamwork.
- Present a professional image in appearance, communications and establishes a positive working relationship that is representative of the Grace Hotels brand and culture.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Ideal candidate possess a Minimum 5-7 years of secretarial and admin experience of which 5 years reporting to senior management. Degree holder preferred or minimum Diploma in Secretarial Studies. Excellent MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Well groomed, able to maintain appropriate standards of discipline, hygiene, appearance, posture and attitude. Ability to relate to all levels of management, colleagues and guests. Positive attitude, team focus, enthusiasm, excellent customer service skills. Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language are essential requirements and Spanish is preferred as well.
Able to work on a flexible schedule, including week-ends and holidays, according to department needs.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
We offer a comprehensive wage based on experience and full benefit package.
If you feel you are the right candidate, and have the skills we are looking for, please forward your resume and a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that this is a full time permanent position and you must be eligible to work in the US.
Grace Hotels is an equal opportunity employer.